Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Gratitude 4

  1. Thankful that I had a very entertaining dream this morning.
  2. Thankful that I saw someone else napping in their car during lunch!! :) Glad I'm not the only one...
  3. Thankful that what was supposed to be a really busy day at work turned out better than expected. 
  4. Thankful for having met Joelinda at The 40 and possibly hanging out with her tonight at Fusion!
  5. Thankful that I had a back up Client Distribution List saved on my desktop because I deleted the one in Outlook by accident.
  6. Thankful for Gungor Radio station on Pandora Radio.
  7. Thank God for how He got me this position at Nielsen - so divine.
  8. Thankful for the message at Fusion tonight - really needed the push to go all out in helping someone know about Jesus.
  9. Thankful for encouragement from Nesta after Fusion. 
  10. Thankful that even though I was bawling tonight (from cutting onions), I am actually very happy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment