Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Gratitude 3


  1. Thankful for Max Lucado on the radio reminding me that it isn't about My story but that it is about His story.
  2. Thankful that I don't have much work to do today since I am taking a sick day - feeling really weak and tired.
  3. Thankful that I got some good rest.
  4. Thankful that I joined Delta Sigma Pi professional business fraternity in college.
  5. Thankful that I can still spend time with my mom.
  6. Thankful that I'm feeling better.
  7. Thankful that I got to check off Watching Wicked from my bucket list. 
  8. Thankful that I got to my dried clothes before my grandma folded them because I hate that it gets wrinkly. 
  9. Thankful that despite all my desires of being in a relationship, I'm not actually in one yet.
  10. Thankful that in exactly three weeks I will be partying it up at WashU and catching up with friends.



        No comments:

        Post a Comment