Monday, October 3, 2011

Grati(two)de



  1. Thankful that mom helped me boil eggs for today.
  2. Thankful that my presentation today got moved to tomorrow because I wasn't prepared to present it.
  3. Thankful that in times of need, I accidentally left things in the right place. For example, leaving my peacoat in the trunk because it is so chilly today!
  4. Thankful that I have a car that I can nap in during lunch time. Exhausted.
  5. Thankful that my golf instructor has extra golf clubs I can use tonight since I accidentally left mine at home.
  6. Thankful that a kind Samaritan returned my instructor's golf club that I borrowed and lost >.<
  7. Thankful that I have a friend who knows how to cook with a limited budget. 
  8. Thankful for Scoutmob deals in Atlanta.
  9. Thankful that my umbrella was found. 
  10. Thankful that I forgot about my sweet potatoes from this morning. Now I have lunch for tomorrow!

Also, this seems like it is going to be the Caveman month where I eat nothing but meat, fruits and vegetables and where I hit things with clubs. 

No comments:

Post a Comment