Monday, February 21, 2011

Bro-sis Day 1

Today is day one of one of the most epic ACF weeks of the year: Brother Sister Appreciation week.

Brother, you must have read my mind, because every time I thought of a gift I wanted, I got it! First, I wanted so badly to ride on the Horse and Buggy that was on campus for George Washington week. Right when I was thinking that, it pulled up behind me and the lady asked me if I wanted a ride to the DUC! Success! Then, I was wishing that I could get a stress buster session with Kevin Liang, the only other masseuse better than me. Lo and behold, when I walked into Bear's Den, he was ready to give me a massage! So thanks brother for reading my mind!

When I got back to the dorm, Nolan brought me my real present. (I wonder how you know Nolan). I opened the red and blue origami box, and inside was a custom-made fortune cookie that said:

"To my dear Sister,
Something for your Monday thirst
Remember, shake first."

Along with that was an aloe drink bottle that was wrapped in matching red tissue paper and light blue ribbon. Bro, I really like my present. The custom made fortune cookie was really creative and thoughtful, and you somehow knew that I have been dehydrated for a long time and needed a drink. Thanks!! I can't wait to see what else you have in store :)

1 comment: