Saturday, March 6, 2010

The Post Office Incidient

Yesterday, I went to our campus post office to pick up mail from my campus box. Unfortunately, this year my box is on the very top row, so it is just low enough for me to enter my lock combo, but too high for me to see if anything is inside. I reach in to grab what I can, and then I have to jump up to see if there's anything else inside. And yesterday, the post office worker saw me jumping and started cracking up.

"Hahaha that totally made my day," he explained.

Whatever brings joy to the world...

2 comments:

  1. I know exactly what you mean! Whatever puts a smile on other people's faces right?! And, as long as you keep a smile on yours! Its great to see that you can laugh with them! Hope you have a safe trip back to ATL. A-lin and I should be back by Thursday night. K-chew, annabella, and I were thinking of hitting up Granny Smith's before going back to school.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's the small things in life that keep someone truly happy, and lets them move through whatever chores they may have during their day. I'm glad you're able to make someone's day that much better. :)

    ReplyDelete