Monday, November 21, 2011

Priorities

"Choose 5 things to prioritize in your life right now," my mom said to me.

You see, I love staying busy. When I see a blank square in my calendar, I feel like something isn't right and that I am not maximizing my time. 

And now I have too much on my plate. Monday golf lessons, Fusion Wednesday nights, Friday youth group, and Sunday church + small group. Add in the occasional Alumni and Parent Admission Program for WashU (college fairs, interviews, etc). Then there are the activities I am considering/toying around with: DSP Atlanta Alumni Chapter, Fusion leadership, volunteering with Intervarsity, helping start a college/post grad ministry at church. Now I'm in over my head. 

Help! 

1. Job
2. Family
3. Exercise
4. Church youth group
5. 

God, help lead me to fill out the blank.

1 comment:

  1. hmmm is there no category for yourself? not to say you need to be selfish with your time... but perhaps you should be selfish with your time.

    ReplyDelete