Friday, August 13, 2010

Baby

Baby, you've been great to me these past two years. You've been with me every step of my journey from Atlanta to St. Louis and also to New Jersey this past summer. You were the one I looked to when I was lost. When I went down the wrong path, you pointed me in the right direction. The times that you took me to nice restaurants around the city were my favorite. I love you.

Recently, you really gave me a scare when you injured yourself. I don't know if you remember, but you fell and hit your head. Because of the concussion, you blacked out for a few hours, and for those few hours I didn't know what to do. I felt so lost, but God told me not to worry and that things would work out in the end. You finally did wake up, but things never returned back to normal.

Today, I decided... well... there's no good way of putting this, but you've been replaced.

One day, I hope that I can find a man just like you, Garmin.

4 comments:

  1. This was cleverly and cutely done, Joy.

    Good stuff. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol! Love reading your stuff Joy! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. man. did you drop garmin for tom tom? i hear he's pretty good too. :P

    ReplyDelete