Wednesday, January 20, 2010

First Day of Classes

... was AWESOME!

I started the day off with some deelicious Honey Bunches of Oats w/ Peaches and John 5. Daily Bread check.

First class was Environmental Ethics which is TOTALLY what I'm learning in this stage in life. I can't believe how perfectly it fit. I signed up for it needing an ethics class and businesses are now moving towards the Green trend, so I signed up for this. What I didn't plan was to have Urbana change my worldview this way and to have a class that complements what I'm learning now. Good classes check.

Also, I got to genuinely catch up with many friends today, so I am SO happy. I couldn't stop smiling all day. Relationships check.

I'm excited for classes and ready to take on this semester. Here we go!

No comments:

Post a Comment