Sunday, June 20, 2010

First Celeb Encounter

Once every week, we get to change out of our work outfits into casual clothes and go on field trips around the city. The first time we went out, I wore jeans and my DSP hoodie. Some interns that I was with forgot to bring a change of clothes and just wore their work clothes.

Anyway, as we were coming back from the field trip, we saw Clinton Kelly passing us on the subway steps. For those of you who don't know, Kelly is one of the hosts on TLC's "What Not to Wear." He's also one of the representatives for Macy's.

Some of the interns next to me yell, "Clinton! Clinton! We work for Macy's, we love you!"

He glances at us, and in his hilarious commentary says, "You two definitely look like you work for Macy's." He looks at me and says, "Sweatshirt, not so much."

Haha, pretty sweet. I didn't even need to go on the show for Clinton Kelly's fashion advice :)

No comments:

Post a Comment