Sunday, April 24, 2011

Running out of time

Breaking lent never tasted better! Shroom 'n Swiss Red Robin Burger.

Today was a day of running out of time.

1. Went to Red Robin for lunch, but had a DSP meeting that I had to get back by 2:30pm for. The waiter was too slow, and we didn't leave until 2:30 :( As the biggest J (Meyer's Brigg) you will ever meet, this was very distressing.

2. Looking at my schedule for this week, I have wayyy too much to do and too little time to do it in. Especially since my mom is coming on Wednesday, I want to reserve time to spend with her, but there are so many events, meetings, and things to get done while she is here. I need more time!

3. This is the last week of classes. That means the semester is really winding down! Everyone is having their senior send offs this week: Asian Christian Fellowship, DSP, and Outpour. I WILL BE LEAVING SOON!

Time is running out.

This makes me extremely sad, and I want to cry every time I think about leaving the amazing people that I've met. But at the same time, I'm really happy with how I've spent my senior year. I hope I continue to use my time well.

No comments:

Post a Comment