Friday, February 4, 2011

LNYF Senior Dance

Understanding that I only have one semester left, I am trying to make the most of my time here at WashU. This involves doing things that I haven't done before, including dancing in our annual Lunar New Year Festival. So... I signed up for senior dance, which is a silly and fun choreographed dance to current pop songs (... and Spice Girls). It was fun dancing alongside my classmates, especially since I don't see them that often.

My one regret of college is not doing this sooner. I wish someone told me freshman year that I shouldn't wait until senior year to try new things and make the most out of what WashU has to offer. But hey, at least I'm doing it now and enjoying it.

Corny lesson of the day/semester/year: Milk WashU for all it is worth. If life gives you lemons, squeeze out every last drop. Live each year like it is your last.

Guest post from Jerelaiah coming soon...

1 comment: