Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Bro-sis Day 3

I nearly died today when I saw my gift. First, I had to open the blue and yellow box, and a message read, "Fruit is sometimes nice, But cases are never fun. Power up with rice!" Then I had to lift up the pull tab, and there was a paper crane with a Bible verse, "Be strong, therefore, and let not your hands be weak and slack, for your work shall be rewarded" from 2 Chronicles 15:7. Then, I unwrapped my gift and found pineapple fried rice in a pineapple! Bro, you truly are amazing. It tasted delicious and looked so beautiful, and I don't know if you know, but pineapple fried rice is my favorite fried rice! In addition, I was planning on pulling an all nighter on my case, so when this was delivered at 11pm, I nearly died of happiness. Thank you so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment