Saturday, October 8, 2011

Gratitude 6



For Friday
  1. TGIF!
  2. Thankful for an awesome/fun dream this morning about dating Josh Duhamel and he was trying to impress me by how manly he is :)
  3. Thankful that my first client training went well.
  4. Thankful for the opportunity to sit in on strategic planning meetings to see how the higher ups think and approach client relationships.
  5. Thankful that I'm of good health and don't have cancer.
  6. Thankful for the reusable Leukemia & Lymphoma Society bag I won so that I can carry my lunch stuff back home.
  7. Thankful for living at home.
  8. Thankful for the opportunity to be in Atlanta to watch my brother grow up (and to teach him how to drive!)
  9. Thankful that when Jonathan Hsieh saw that the girl counselors weren't present and joked, "The girl counselors must not love you," that Victoria yelled, "But Joy loves us!" :) Made my night.
  10. Thankful for slowly rebuilding my relationship with my dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment