Thursday, October 6, 2011

Gratitude 5

  1. Thankful that I cut the onions last night so that I can make an omelette this morning. 
  2. Thankful that I have a great boss that I've been learning so much from. 
  3. Thankful that I feel more awake on the new diet.
  4. Thankful that God took away unnecessary feelings. 
  5. Thankful that even though traffic was a beast, I had Jonathan Hsieh's hilarious pick up lines to entertain myself with.
  6. Thankful that my brother is involved with a competitive robotics team  at Westminster.
  7. Thankful for the workouts in Fitness magazine subscription redeemed from My Coke Rewards points.
  8. Thankful for loofahs because they make using body wash so much more efficient. 
  9. Thankful for Facebook because it helps me connect with people I haven't seen in a long time.
  10. Thankful for my hard contacts still being in once piece and giving me the ability to have 20/20 vision during the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment