Friday, October 9, 2009

Prayers

This month I've been seeing God answer many prayers, reminding me of His faithfulness. Reconciling friendships. Stepping in to unify us. Humbling the proud. Stretching time for me to get my studying done. He's so so good.

Last year, I prayed that three people would come to accept Christ. Eric accepted Christ at our first praise night, and Haejun and Melody accepted at Fall Conference last year. I wonder what I should pray for this year at Fall Conference.

Prayer requests:
- Road trip: safety, good bonding time, not getting lost
- Speaker: for his messages to resonate deeply in our hearts
- WashU IV: build cross-fellowship relationships, be passionate in applying what we learned back to campus and actually doing it
- Myself: that I may rest in Him and be filled.

No comments:

Post a Comment